The Leading Notarized Translation Service
Providing Official Notarized Translation Service at the Lowest Rates
Notarized translation service can be costly, inconvenient and slow-coming from many other translation services. Many translation companies charge a hefty fee for having the translation document notarized. Some may even add on multiple charges. However, because notarized translations are required for particular situations or events, people, businesses, and other clients submit to the cost and the time it takes to receive an official notarized document translation.
Tomedes offers notarized translation service without unreasonable fees or penalties for the service. Because our document translation rates are the absolute lowest you will find with any top translation company, our notarized translations are also offered at the same low cost rates. For official documents, applications, contracts, or any other necessity there may be in which you are required to provide an official notarized translation, simply use the top menu to upload or copy your document and select the language for translation. You'll be provided with an instant quote, which will reveal just how our low translation costs please so many of our clients.
Professional Notarized Translation Service for Any Reason
Some may not be aware of what a notarized translation is, or what circumstances may require a notarized copy of a translation. First, a notarized translation occurs when the translators provide identification and then sign the translated document in the presence of a notary public, who then stamps the document with an official notary seal. It is quite a simple process, though not always easy to track down a notary. Some situations or documents that may require a notarized translation service from a professional translation company such as Tomedes:
- Notarized translation of financial documents, notarized investment translation, notarized lease translation, notarized deed translation
- Notarized academic records translation, notarized transcripts translation
- Notarized letter translation, notarized literary translation (prior to publishing), notarized certified document translation
- Notarized legal document translation, notarized translation of last will and testament, notarized contract translation, notarized business document translation
- Notarized government document translation, notarized immigration document translation, notarized certificate translation
There are many kinds of documents that need professional notarized translation service, although many notarized documents are required on a case by case scenario, according to legal content, contract agreements, or institutional requirements. Whatever the case may be, Tomedes can procure any officially notarized translation in order to make legal, financial, business or personal arrangements easier on you. For specific questions about our services, feel free to connect to our live chat service, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll reply a short amount of time.