1. Identify the Need - We determine the specific translation needs of the client, including whether notarization is required, the purpose of notarization, the country of intended use, etc.
2. Gather Additional Information - This includes the following:
Language pair required for the translation
Form of authentication needed (consult with the governing body if necessary)
Whether the document needs to be notarized in the same country
Possibility of notarizing in the country where the translator is located
Preferred delivery method (physical address or email)
Specific deadline for the project
3. Project Assignment - We draft the most qualified translators for your project, based on all the information we’ve gathered. Final assignment is given to a translator if they can cater to the client’s timeline.
4. Translation Process and Review - Perform the translation, ensuring accuracy and completeness. If certification is required, the translator or translation company representative signs a statement attesting to the accuracy of the translation.
5. Notarization - If notarization is required, follow the specific requirements provided by the client. It may involve working with local notaries in the country of use or the country where the translator is located, based on the client's preferences.
6. Delivery - Deliver the notarized and/or certified translation to the client in the preferred format (soft copy via email or physical copy to an address) as per the agreed deadline.
**Delivery fees apply for physical copies.