Professional Website Translation Service
For instant language translation quote use the left menu.
We are fortunate to have easy and instant access to global sourcing and delivery models to the extent which people could only imagine till a couple of decades back. Technological progress, especially in the field of information technology has bought radical changes in our lives, and the way we conduct business. Today, even a modest business-owner has the ability to interact with overseas customers. This is because the Internet and ecommerce have given people all over the world, the power to buy desired products and services from almost anywhere in the planet. So business-owners who have ambitious plans should definitely try their luck in international business.
The Requirement for Online Marketing
Online marketing is a highly effective tool for taking your products to your targeted customers, whether domestic or international. It is far more cost-effective than many other methods of advertising and marketing. Online marketing involves a whole gamut of activities- from having a website on the net, to sending e-brochures and emails to prospective customers. As the name implies, all of it takes place online.
The Advantage of having a Website
Chances are you would already be having a website. If you don’t and are planning to go international with your product(s) or service(s) then it is highly recommended that you get a good website in place. A website would serve as a useful and highly accessible source of information for potential and existing customers and partners. You should ensure that it is not only well-designed and visually appealing, but also has interesting content and information related to your products and business area.
A well-planned online marketing strategy would be required to propel your website to the desktops of your targeted users anywhere in the world. But ultimately it is the content that would convert the casual visitor into existing customer.
Making your Website Effective for International Customers
We are talking about international business here and assuming that your website would serve as the primary interface between your business and your clients. It is important to ensure that your website communicates the importance/ advantages of your products to your customer clearly. The best way to ensure this is to get your website translated to your customer’s language.
It is surprising but true that though a majority of websites exist only in the English language, a large number of Internet users- soemwhere around fifty percent, reside in non-English speaking countries. This makes the importance of website translation quite obvious. If you cannot communicate with your customers in their language, it is highly unlikely that they would stay at your website or carry on any transactions with you.
Ensuring High Quality Website Translation
Language Translation is not a mechanical or by-the-numbers process. It is a highly specialized skill that requires considerable study and practice. A person cannot ensure high quality, or even accurate language translations just by learning a few languages. A good translation is that which is tailored keeping in mind the nuances and unique aspects of the target language in mind. This becomes even more important in the case of advertising and publicity materials which try to persuade the targeted customer by calling upon various emotions. Now a Spaniard might very well be offended by something that an American finds funny. This makes it essential that the language translator, say he is working on English to Spanish translation, to modify the content to appeal and convince Spanish customers.
In a nutshell, website translation is significant part of your business. You should only get it done from well-qualified translators. You might want to work with native translators of the language which you are targeting to ensure local flavor. Fortunately, in this age you can easily get the services of translators from all over the world. This not only ensures highest quality but also reasonable translation rates, when you work on a global platform you will have hundreds and probably thousands of qualified translators vying for your translation project. Looking at the competition around them they would offer the best services at desirable rates!
For instant language translation quote use the left menu.
At Tomedes, we work toward ensuring the above; we have thousands of language translation experts from all over the world working round the clock on various projects involving a huge variety of language pairs. Our unique business process ensures that the Tomedes team awards each project to the most suitable translator. If you have a translation project in hand right now do give us a chance to serve you. You can get yourself the best language translation quote instantly by providing your project details in the left menu.
- Google Improves Their Hand In Website Translations - Anyone who has tried to a view a translated website online is well aware of the margin for error. The occasional translation mix up is what motivated Google to improve their website translation feature.
- Russian and Hebrew Translation of Website Content - Web content translation from English to Hebrew included translation of complex color combinations, paint supplies and materials, itemized products, and much more.
- Website Translation from English to Canadian French - English to French Canadian translation was provided for a Fortune 500 company website, in the career development section.
- Why Do People Need Latin Translation Service? - We provide Latin translation for all kinds of clients – but what kinds of documents need Latin translation?
- Insurance Company Sets Example with Website Translation - Apptical Insurance sets an example by serving its international professional audience, because of recent full website translation in Spanish and Portuguese to accomodate its growing network of Latin American professionals.
- Italian to English Translation of Online Reviews - A long spreadsheet filled with online product and service reviews, with website translation from Italian to English, totaling 12,500 words.
- Which Industries Most Rely Upon Language and Translation Services? - A look at which industries and types of businesses most rely upon professional language and translation services in order to function and thrive in a global economy.
- Website Translation from English to French and Spanish - Web content translation services were provided for a client's company website, which opened them up fully to both French and Spanish speaking markets through English to French and English to Spanish translation.
- Expand Online Business with English to Japanese Translation - We provided English to Japanese translation for a recent client, who needed professional business translation of an online directory listing for his audience.
- Business Translation for Ecommerce and Commercial Websites - Business translation for any ecommerce site is imperative in order to globalize any business market.
- Globalization, Ecommerce and Website Translation: Could Black Friday Become Obsolete? - A discussion of how globalization and website translation of ecommerce sites and retail websites could affect the future of Black Fridays
- English to Chinese Translation for E-commerce Website - We have recently provided a number of clients with e-commerce and business website translation service, including localized keyword and SEO translation.
- Finnish Translation of Business Documents for Global Mobile Media Service - We recently provided technical translation service for a global mobile media technology service
- Localization World 2010 Conference in Seattle - A conference held in Seattle, 2010 by Localization World
- Translators Discuss Japanese Manga Translation - Two Japanese translators describe how manga translation from Japanese to English takes careful consideration of context and vocabulary.
- Web Application Translation from English to Arabic - Web application translation and help files translated from English to Arabic for a Washington D.C. client.
- Accurate Website Translation Service Can Affect World Peace? - Accurate website translation service of political statements and agreements can make a big difference for those who read it.
- Hungarian Translation for Communications Technology - IT translation and communication technology translation are not always the same thing, and can require two different schools of technical translation knowledge and skill.
- Localized Online Gaming and Gambling Translation - Using localized online gaming and gambling translation service is a sure way to significantly increase revenue from these sites.
- Voice Over Translation from English to Arabic - A client in Kansas City requested Arabic translation for voice over narration on his e-learning website.
- Spanish Translation for Online Product Catalog - A client in Miami needed Spanish translation of an online product catalog to expand his audience.
- Tourism and Travel Translation for a Website - A tourism website needed Polish tourism translation, English to Dutch translation and Ukrainian translation for travel location information and other tourist attractions.
- Technical Japanese Translation in Electronics - Scientific document translation for electronics was requested by a client for Japanese to English translation.
- Multilingual Search Engine Optimization - Using multilingual SEO localization and translation will increase traffic to your website, establish creditability, and put you ahead of your competition.
- English-Korean Translation for Websites and Manufacturing - We provide a number of English-Korean translation services, including manufacturing translation, manual translation, and Korean website translation
- Email Autoresponder Translation - Translation of email auto responders and email marketing campaigns
- English to Portuguese Ezine Translation - Our Portuguese translators have provided comprehensive translation of ezine and web content
- iPad Application Translation - We have provided iPad apps translations into many languages for developers around the world
- Nepali SEO and Website Translation - Translation of a retail website from Nepali into English
- Tagalog to English Website Product Listings Translation - We have recently translated a product catalog from Tagalog into English for a client in the Philippines
- English to Spanish Website Translation - Localization of websites for the Spanish and Latin American market.
- Chinese website translation - We have provided many Chinese translation for companies websites addressing over 380 Million internet users in China
- English to Romanian website translation - 50k words translated by 3 Romanian translators for a corporate website translation