Professional Gujarati Translation Service
Gujarati is an Indo-Aryan language with around 46 million speakers, a majority of whom reside in Gujarat, the native Indian state of the Gujarati speakers. Other Indian states like Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh and Karnataka also have sizeable populations of Gujarati speakers. Outside India one can find them in Bangladesh, Pakistan, USA, United Kingdom, Kenya, Fiji, Mauritius, Malawi, Oman, Singapore, South Africa, Uganda, Tanzania, Zimbabwe and Zambia.
Tomedes provides professional Gujarati translations in many languages, including Gujarati to English and English to Gujarati translations and for a number of areas, including business translation, technical translation, medical translation, legal translation and many more.
- Gujarati is recognized as one among the 21 official languages spoken in India. It also serves as the official language for the state of Gujarat, and the neighboring Union territories of Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu.
- Gujarati alphabet is described as a syllabic alphabet because all its consonants have an inherent vowel. The vowels can also be written independently or marked out with different types of diacritical markers placed before, after, above or below.
- The Gujarati script is a variation of the Devanagari script. It is differentiated from the latter by elimination of the characteristic horizontal line that is placed above the letters. It is used for writing Gujarati, as well as Kutchi languages. Other small modifications are found in the characters.
- Gujarati and languages that are closely related to it, like Kutchi, can also be written using the Persian or Arabic scripts.
- Gujarati is spoken in a variety of dialects, however the language as spoken in the area stretching from Baroda to Ahmedabad is supposed to be the accepted standard language.
At Tomedes, you can get reasonably priced high quality translation services that are carried out by professional translators from various parts of the world. We also have a large number of native Gujarati translators who guarantee the most authentic translation. If you have been looking for a Gujarati translation service, do check out our low cost translation rates from the top menu. If you have other translation requirements or any feedback for us, please get in touch through our contact form.