Professional Translation Company
Our Translation Company: Always Perfecting. Always Fair. Always Here.
We achieve our goals as a translation company by holding ourselves to a standard that is no less than complete perfection, within every aspect of our operations. This is how and what we use to guarantee our clients a translation service that will help to equally perfect their businesses:
While Tomedes' goal is to set the standard as the leading translation company worldwide, we do not believe in using unethical businesses strategies to be the best. We believe in fair service - not opportunistic or unprincipled strategies. We do not excuse overpriced rates by assuring high quality translations and customer service, nor make empty promises of low prices, while hiding extra fees and costs.
We actively award the absolute lowest rates possible to each of our clients, through a healthy competitive internal system of thousands of bidding translators. This method guarantees the most qualified translator for the lowest cost.
We are here around the clock to answer questions, send free inquiry estimates, and provide any information or help needed. We are continually working behind the scenes, ensuring prompt delivery, accurate translation, and unique, exceptional customer service.
The Four P's of Our Translation Company: How They Work For Our Clients
Perfection - Mediocrity is unacceptable. Even "pretty good" is not good enough. Goals to consistently perfect our company are what keep our wheels turning and our clockwork ticking. This value determines that our clients receive nothing less than the absolute best translation of both message and meaning.
Passion - Our goals of perfection stem from our passion about what we do. This enthusiasm benefits all parties of the translation process. Both clients and staff are much happier when those providing the service are excited about what they do.
Performance - We build upon and strengthen our operations on a daily basis. Maintaining smooth operation performance, open communication, and happy translators, makes for equally happy, satisfied clients.
Professionalism - Obviously we establish professional relationships with our clients, like any other company. But we also invest in positive, professional relationships with other businesses, organizations, and other sources, by sharing information, guest blogs, publishing articles, referrals, references, and above all, good business practices and ethics.
Translation and Linguistic Services
The services and languages that we offer are what we actually provide. You will never see any ridiculous claims about how we can translate any and every language on the planet – there are multiple thousands of them. We do provide translation for over 33 of the world's major languages, as well as many lesser spoken ones, which we have listed for your convenience: Languages.
If you have a question about a language we can translate, please feel free to send us an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your source file and desired target language.
Here is a brief list of a few linguistic services that we have a knack for:
- Business translation - contracts, correspondence, financial/legal documents, foreign language markets, and much more.
- Technical translation, with emphasis in engineering and hi-tech companies
- Hebrew translation service - English to Hebrew, and Hebrew to English
- Turkish to English translation; English to Turkish translation - we are among the top 5 translation companies in the world for Turkish translation.
- Software and website translation and localization
- Immigration documents
Of course, we provide many other linguistic services in many other industries and languages, all which excel in service quality. The above are just some that have brought us some of our proudest moments.
Tomedes guarantees complete confidentiality and non-disclosure agreement for all client information and translations.
- Technical IT Translation from Greek to English - A highly technical translation from Greek to English for a 7zip utility history.
- Account Manager Saves the Day for Client Needing Sales Document Translations - Our account manager provided super customer service to a client on her day off.
- Russian Translation of Medical Device Instructions - English to Russian translation of a medical device instruction manual was provided for a Fortune 1000 client.
- 6 Tips to Secure Pay for Translation Services - This is a list of strategies that can help to ensure a client always pays for translation services.
- Quality Counts: Business Translation from English to German and Scandinavian Languages - High diction in most business documentation and contracts require that for a translation company to maintain high quality, translations must only use the most experienced, qualified translators
- English to Japanese Translation of a Business Proposal - An English to Japanese translation of a business proposal, concerning Japanese partnering and development in Asia, as well as the need unify resources collectively, so that American counterparts could learn from Asian business operations.
- Website Translation from English to French and Spanish - Web content translation services were provided for a client's company website, which opened them up fully to both French and Spanish speaking markets through English to French and English to Spanish translation.
- Italian to English Translation of Multimillion Dollar Contract - We completed a project consisting of an 18,000+ word document - which was a telecom contract needing Italian to English translation service – within 24 hours and by 2 translators.
- Expand Online Business with English to Japanese Translation - We provided English to Japanese translation for a recent client, who needed professional business translation of an online directory listing for his audience.
- Accurate, Professional Arabic to English Translation - We provide Arabic translation for Quran requests regularly, although Arabic to English translation is growing in demand.
- Professional Business Translation: Always Make a Professional Impression - For our clients who run a business in foreign or non-native locations, business proposal and business document translation is an essential part of starting up, expanding and maintaining their businesses.
- Business Translation for Ecommerce and Commercial Websites - Business translation for any ecommerce site is imperative in order to globalize any business market.
- Professional Patent Translation Service - We have provided patent translation service to clients around the world who need their patent application translated to one of the 10 languages WIPO publishes.
- Professional Business Letter Translation - We provide business letter translations regularly for many of our clients, including company letters, insurance letters, legal letters, medical letters, and much more, often which are done in a few hours.
- Fashion Translation for Clothing Labels and More - We provide several clients with design and clothing retail companies with tag and label translation, as well as other services such as marketing localization and assistance with globalization efforts.
- For Fun or for Business Letter Translations - We provide professional translation of letters for businesses, correspondence of all kinds, and even for Flat Stanley Projects from around the world.