Professional Tattoo Translation Service
Tattoo translation was a service which was not used much till a few years back, but now tattoos have become a popular fashion trend as many A-list celebrities sport them whether its Madonna and Britney Spears or David Beckham. Consequently, we have got a host of services that have been developed to support tattooing including professional tattoo translation. Most people now have easy access to fairly good tattoo artists who can do a great job of creating finely designed tattoos. Tattoos can be in the form of symbols/images, as well as letters. Now it's quite all right if you get the tattoo of a dragon or any other image or word whose meaning is clearly understood by you. Problems may arise when you would like to get a tattoo in the form of a word or phrase in a language you don't understand. In such cases you would need to make sure that the letters that are being engraved on your body mean exactly what you expect them to and not anything else.
Tattoos can be a lifelong commitment because although a lot of people can afford to get them done, not many can get them removed them as that requires laser surgery which is very expensive and can be painful as well. There are enough horror stories related to tattoos in which people have found out quite late that their tattoos not only do not mean what they are supposed to mean but that they are also offensive. This is why if you intend to get a tattoo in a language you don't understand, or even a symbol which might carry specific meanings across different cultures, you should first consult a professional tattoo translation service provider to get the exact translation. This is the best solution to ensure that your tattoo conveys what you intend. Tomedes works with many highly qualified language translation providers offering their services for a huge number of languages. Not only will we be able to get you accurate tattoo translation in any language you want, but we will also deliver it fast and for significantly low translation rates.
- Why Do People Need Latin Translation Service? - We provide Latin translation for all kinds of clients – but what kinds of documents need Latin translation?
- Latin Translation for Liturgy and More - We provide Latin translation service on a very frequent basis for many clients around the world, for liturgical texts, tattoos, and many other purposes.
- News and Journalism Translation - Journalism translation is needed for anything from science and medical journals to very specific niche publications like tattoo magazines, which we have also recently provided journalism translation service for.
- English to Arabic Letter Translation - Recently a client requested English to Arabic letter translation for personal document translation service.
- Cherokee Document Translation - One of the most valued languages we provide service for is Cherokee translation service.
- English to Thai Tattoo Translation - Recently we provided a client with translation from English to Thai for a tattoo – something many other professional translation companies consider too small a job.
- English to Latin Tattoo Translation - Latin translation of an English phrase for a tattoo
- English to Cherokee Poetry Translation - Tomedes is proud to be among a few translation services providing Cherokee translations
- Latin Phrase Translation - One of the most common language pairs we get to translate here in Tomedes is English to Latin.
- English to Nepali Tattoo Translation - An American client asked for a fast translation of 5 words from English into Nepali