Professional Spanish Translation Service
Want an instant Spanish translation quote? Get it now from the left menu!
In terms of population, Hispanics constitute the largest minority group in the U.S. Nowadays more people travel to Central and South America than they had in the past. Businesses, even the smaller entities are expanding their service areas and thus one can frequently find North American businesses operating in Central and South America. Such developments have fuelled the need for Spanish translators. North American businesses that are extending their services to these areas require, Spanish to English and English to Spanish translation services on a regular basis.
Language Translation of any kind is not simply about transferring words from the source language to the targeted language. It is about conveying the intended meaning of the original content into the targeted language. Now this requires an in-depth understanding of not only the language, but also of the culture of the place where the targeted language is spoken.
Embarrassing mistakes have resulted from inefficient English to Spanish translations, take for example a Coors beer ad campaign which had the tagline “Turn it Loose”. When translated directly into Spanish, it read “Suffer from Diarrhea”. Then there was the American Dairy Association marketing fiasco when it’s highly effective tagline “Got Milk?” was translated into Spanish as “Are you lactating.” In yet another such incident, American Airlines’, “Fly in Leather” tagline read “Fly Naked” in Spanish. You can well imagine the reactions of the targeted consumers!
The above types of errors happen at the hands of inexperienced language translators, or when language translations are carried out through software. In both cases the translator, be it human or machine, simply replaces the source language’s words with equivalent words of the targeted language. However a human translator, who is well experienced, translates keeping the cultural context and linguistic style of both languages in mind.
So if you are looking for an English to Spanish translation service provider, don’t just settle for good academic qualifications, check out their past records and client testimonials as well. Though it might appear that native Spanish speakers would have an upper hand, it may not be true, because a good Spanish translator is not born, he or she is created through years of disciplined study and practice.
Want an instant Spanish translation quote? Get it now from the left menu!
You will be able to find many good Spanish translation services providers online, but to select the best deal for yourself in terms of cost and quality, ask them for a translation quote. It would help you to indentify the most suitable translator for your requirements. Do check out Tomedes for the best translation rates by selecting your language pair in the left menu. We have more than a hundred Spanish translators registered at our site who consistently provide high quality translations for our clients.
- 2013 TLS Literary Translation Awards - This year's list of the TLS Awards for Literary Translation to English of various international literary works
- English to Spanish Translation of Advertising Presentation - We translated an advertising presentation from English to Spanish, for a well-known beauty and anti-aging company.
- 20 Ideas for Halloween Costumes from Around the World - Need an original idea for a Halloween costume? Try going around the world for it.
- English to French Translation of Human Resources - A global company contracted us to provide French translation of a human resources, company job-related website and FAQ sheet for all company employees.
- Insurance Company Sets Example with Website Translation - Apptical Insurance sets an example by serving its international professional audience, because of recent full website translation in Spanish and Portuguese to accomodate its growing network of Latin American professionals.
- Which Industries Most Rely Upon Language and Translation Services? - A look at which industries and types of businesses most rely upon professional language and translation services in order to function and thrive in a global economy.
- The New Way to Translate in Global Markets - Transcreation is a fairly new translation service that revises language in a translation to fit the target market.
- Conference, London: Call for Papers - The 33rd Translating and the Computer Conference in London is calling for papers on conference topics until June 17th.
- Japanese to English Translation for Business Correspondence - A business firm in the UK needed translators to provide long-term Japanese to English translation for business correspondence and business documents.
- Hebrew Translation of a Business Letter - We provided Hebrew to English translation of a business letter for a technology company to its employees regarding a change in management.
- Website Translation from English to French and Spanish - Web content translation services were provided for a client's company website, which opened them up fully to both French and Spanish speaking markets through English to French and English to Spanish translation.
- Financial Business Translation from Hebrew to English - We have provided Hebrew translation for a well known source of business, stocks, and market reports.
- Spanish Subtitles for Video and Film - Spanish subtitles for a professional video were recently provided to one of our business clients.
- English to Chinese Translation for E-commerce Website - We have recently provided a number of clients with e-commerce and business website translation service, including localized keyword and SEO translation.
- Accurate, Professional Immigration Translation - Tomedes provides low cost, perfect translation for any kind of immigration documents.
- Russian to English Translation of Non-Disclosure Agreement - We provided legal Russian translation service for a large mobile phone service company.
- German Legal-Financial Translation in Chicago - We provided legal financial translation from German to English for a law firm in Chicago, for stock return statements, investment statements, and other legal financial documents.
- Spanish Medical Translation in Nashville Hospitals - Spanish translators, along with Arabic translators, Thai translators, Vietnamese translators, and several others, are being hired as full time staff at hospitals in metro areas for medical translation service.
- Human Resources Documents - A company in Salt Lake City requested human resources translation from English to Vietnamese for a power plant in Vietnam.
- AZ Immigration Law: Spanish Translation Not Needed - The Immigration Law of Arizona that targets Latino community needs no Spanish translation - the translation is loud and clear.
- Spanish Translation for Online Product Catalog - A client in Miami needed Spanish translation of an online product catalog to expand his audience.
- Proofreading and Translation - Proofreading is often requested as a single service, in order to ensure complete accuracy and professionalism of a previously prepared translation.
- News and Journalism Translation - Journalism translation is needed for anything from science and medical journals to very specific niche publications like tattoo magazines, which we have also recently provided journalism translation service for.
- The Importance of Marketing and Advertising - Tomedes can prevent embarrassments that arise when localized marketing campaigns are not applied to foreign markets. We have performed many marketing and advertisement translations for many types of business.
- Facebook and Twitter Translation - Stay informed up to the second with Twitter translation and social networking translation for Facebook, Myspace, and any other social media.
- Financial Spanish Translation of Accounting Software - Technical Spanish translation can include anything from Spanish software localization to Spanish financial translation of accounting applications, or a combination - all of which we offer our clients.
- Medical Instructions Translation from Hebrew to English - We provided Hebrew medical translation for a client who needed Hebrew to English translation of medical instructions. We also provide medical translation for prescriptions, medical facilities, hospitals, and more.
- Italian to English Real Estate Translation - A client with a large real estate project in Las Vegas needed technical real estate translation from Italian to English, as well as translators with civil engineering experience – all of which we provide.
- English to Spanish Patent Translation - Patent translation can be extremely technical or needed only for partial translation. We provide anything from the most technical medical translation to informational Spanish translation.
- English to Polish Hotel Brochure Translation - We have provided many clients with brochure translations; most recently among them the translation of a hotel brochure from English to Polish and English to Russian.
- English to Spanish Training Manual Translation - Commercial cleaning services, hotels, and many other industries have high demand for training manual translations for their Spanish and Portuguese speaking cleaning staff, housekeeping and maid services
- Spanish Translation for Real Estate and Housing Associations - Translation of professional real estate documents from English to Spanish to American companies
- iPad Application Translation - We have provided iPad apps translations into many languages for developers around the world
- Spanish Subtitles Translation - We have recently provided Spanish subtitles for a video in English
- English to Spanish Website Translation - Localization of websites for the Spanish and Latin American market.
- Spanish to English diploma translation - translation if a university diploma from Spanish into English for an American student
- Spanish passport translation - Certified translation of a passport from Spanish into English for US citizenship application
- Mexican birth certificate translation into English - Translation of birth certificate from Spanish into English in an hour
- Press Release Spanish translation - PR translation into Spanish for a US company attending a business conference in Spain
- Brochure translation into Spanish - Translation of marketing materials for a NGO addressing the Hispanic community
- English to Spanish advertising translation - We have translated ads, product manuals and company brochure for a US company selling their products to the Hispanic community